Saturday, December 3, 2011

Epic Baby Prediction


Ok folks... just remember that you heard it here first. These are my epic baby predictions. Above is my beautiful pregnant friend (that hopefully doesn't mind me stealing her photo...) who is expecting a little baby this month (probably... or next month).

These are my predictions:

Birthday: Dec. 28th
Sex: Female
Weight: 7lbs, 4 oz.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde (but it'll turn red-orange when she's like two)
Cuteness: 10 (out of a possible 10)

Let's see how close I get! Feel free to make your own predictions...

3 comments:

  1. haha! I like your predictions! Do I get to guess?
    well, I think I will give it a go...
    Birthday- Dec 29
    Sex: Female
    Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
    Hair: Baldie
    Cuteness: 10 (but I'm biased!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! haha, I was totally going to guess:
    Dec 27th
    Male
    8lbs 1oz
    Blue eyes
    Strawberry blonde (but more like red)
    cuteness 10 of course!
    I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh ooh me too!
    Dec 23
    MALE
    10 lbs 1 oz
    blue eyes
    blonde
    cuteness 10!

    ReplyDelete