Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Treats

I was inspired by my friend who is a soon-to-be-baby-mama to make some Christmas bonbons!

They are basically little balls of sugar. So good! But you can only eat one at a time. Unless you are me and my brother, circa ages 6 and 8, sneaking them from the garage fridge five at a time.

If you really wanna make them...

1. Get a brick of cream cheese
2. Add a tsp of vanilla
3. Add icing sugar until it gets to the consistency that when you scoop some on a spoon and turn the spoon upside-down it doesn't fall off
4. Split in two and add food colouring as desired
5. Scoop up with a spoon and drop on parchment paper
(6. roll bon bon in coconut if you want)

Super easy. Aaaand delicious! (one at a time). Yumm :)

ps - I also made nuts & bolts!

2 comments:

  1. yaaay haha! oh the memories of first year... do you still have that big stuffed animal snowman??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! It's totally at my mom and dad's house still! Good memories :)

    ReplyDelete